Say goodbye to pesky single-use plastic in your kitchen
...and instead say hello to a sustainable, compostable, washable and reusable, guilt-free way to store your bread. The beeswax bread bags are a convenient alternative to cling wrap. One beeswax bag will perform well for approximately one year.
Keep your bread fresh for longer
Beeswax bread bags work great for all baked goods. They keep food fresh longer because the material is breathable; plastic cling wrap isn't. The difference is obvious - breads will last for an additional 5 days.
About Beeswax Bread Bags
Our beeswax bread bags are made by PRAIRIE MINIMALIST, using high quality Canadian-sourced ingredients: Saskatchewan beeswax, food grade pine resin (for stickiness), and organic jojoba oil (for pliability).
The bags are made with boxed corners so they can stand upright on a flat surface.
How to use Beeswax Bread Bags
- Ensure bread is completely cool before adding to the bag
- These bags are meant to be used as any normal plastic bag for storing food.
- Fold at the top and firmly press together to secure.
- Store in a cool spot - a cupboard, fridge or freezer.
How to clean Beeswax Bread Bags
Keep this product away from heat (including hot water) as it will melt the wax. Wash in cold water only.
- Hand wash only.
- Wash in cold water with mild soap when needed.
- Allow to air dry - use the dish rack or hang them to dry.
A few tips to make them last longer
- Hand wash with cold water only
- Clean your beeswax bags regularly to avoid mold
- Do not microwave
- Do not use on the stove
- Keep out of the sun on warm/hot days
How to discard Beeswax Bread Bags at the end of their lifespan
- 12" x 15"
- Colour may vary slightly, depending on the batch of beeswax used.
- Made in Canada.
To ask questions about this product, please contact us.